• Oil & Gas Solutions, Power Utility Connections, Water & Wastewater Management, Pipeline Services, Science News, The Environment
Keep your personnel safe with "Satelytics for the non-connected world."
A company’s most precious assets; colleagues, workmates, team members!
How do you focus YOUR essential personnel only to those areas that need their expertise, to resolving and minimizing consequences? Look at the Satelytics’ “How” with a focus on remote locations!
The past three months has forced companies to innovate in how they communicate, travel, and do business, all in the name of keeping our most precious asset, people, safe. Are inspection crews inhibited? Is manpower reduced due to distancing or simply physical health of employees? How can Satelytics geo-spatial analytics keep your people safe and reduce workload?
The Satelytics “How”
- No need for people to travel for routine inspection.
- Alternative data sources are unimpeded by current travel restrictions.
- Data gathering from above the earth’s surface is not interrupted, no human contact, simply automated data flow to the cloud.
- Using Satelytics’ software, a single set of aerial data can be vigilant over pipelines, right of way, facilities, pads, sub-stations, looking for leaks, encroachments, land movement, produced water, changes of any kind, vegetation impacts, and water quality.
- One set of data, processed for each type of threat, at the same time.
- Alerts are set by YOU, thresholds, sensitivities, size, locations and many more.
Look at these real-life examples in the power, oil and gas, pipeline, water, and mining industries of the Satelytics “How!”
The results are simple, adopting this proven technology, alleviates the need for your precious asset, personnel being put in harm’s way for routine operations. Expert first responders are directed to areas which need attention, and ONLY those areas!
But what if response is required to an area without cell or internet coverage? Introducing “Satelytics for the non-connected world!”
This tool presents all the information of Satelytics.io, our web platform, to your mobile phone or tablet without connectivity. This includes, alerts, maps, alarm type, timeline selection, audit trail on what action has been taken, anywhere in the world! Users may even collect and collate more data in the field, update the record as to status, even take photos. Once back to a connected facility any changes made by personnel are automatically uploaded to the cloud and integrated to that specific set of records. There are no expensive seat licenses with Satelytics, encouraging all users and form factors, smartphone, tablet and browser.
Employees are the precious asset, there is no need for over exposure when Satelytics can be more precise.
Satelytics Inc., www.satelytics.com is a cloud-based geospatial analytics software suite. Multi or hyper-spectral imagery is gathered from satellites, UAV, planes, and fixed cameras, and processed to provide both alerts and qualitative results for our customers. Data can be gathered on up to a daily basis and results sent to customers in hours. This includes the specific problem, location, magnitude, and even qualitative information, which minimize cost, impact, and operational disruption for our clients.
Toledo, OH – August 27, 2020. For more information, contact David Dunham, email@example.com, (o) (419) 728 0060 extension #101, (c) (701) 213 0294.