• Oil & Gas Solutions, Power Utility Connections, Water & Wastewater Management, Pipeline Services, The Environment
Our New Year’s Resolution: Continuing to Better Serve Our Customers
At Satelytics, we don’t let something like a worldwide pandemic detract us from our primary goal: solving business problems with our proven software solutions.
As the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, and as the fabric of your business landscape changes dramatically to reflect the times, we recognize that your problems may require a new approach. Satelytics is committed to our growing list of clients. We can help you look forward to a brighter new year and beyond: a future with fewer risks and consequences, ensuring cost savings and the efficient application of personnel.
Despite the current pandemic, Satelytics has been busy as ever, working non-stop to ensure constant vigilance over our customers’ infrastructure and assets. We have also continued to expand our suite of algorithms to directly address the business needs you have expressed to us. Let’s take a look back at the strides Satelytics has made this past year to better serve you.
2020 at Satelytics
- Partnered with the iPIPE consortium for a third year.
- Our efforts with iPIPE this year focused on wintertime performance, methane emissions measurement, and data fusion from multiple platforms.
- Accomplished a world-first — data fusion from four sources:
- Short-wave infrared sensors on satellites,
- Hyperspectral instruments onboard a fixed-wing aircraft,
- Instruments onboard a stratospheric balloon, and
- High-resolution drone imagery.
- PFAS detection and quantification is now possible.
- Driven by client requests, we matured new algorithms to measure per- and polyfluoroalkyl substance contamination, which has recently become a significant pollutant concern.
- Created new solutions for mining, rail, and risk insurance.
- Converted two former customers to team members, giving us excellent insight into your business needs:
- Former bp geochemist Dr. Jim Chatman, who has over 35 years of experience, joined our science team and will guide our expansion into mining.
- Former iPIPE program manager Jay Almlie agreed to lead our marketing team. Jay joined Satelytics after evaluating nearly 200 emerging pipeline leak detection technologies, saying that no technology has a better chance of changing the way oil & gas monitors assets.
- Improved leak detection accuracy to greater than 98.93%.
- To date, Satelytics has processed over 600 trillion pixels of imagery. Satelytics harnesses the power of machine learning to continuously improve this accuracy rating with feedback from ongoing projects.
- Satelytics added blue chip customers including bp, Shell, Duke Power, and others.
At Satelytics, we are always looking forward. Here is what you can expect from us in the coming year.
More to Come in 2021
- Technology, our customers, and science will continue to drive our innovation.
- Extensive review with customers in 2020 has pointed us to ten new algorithm development efforts.
- Satelytics will expand our services to mining, rail, forestry, and specialty chemicals.
- This expansion is being driven by customer demands in each of these sectors.
- We plan to add more than a dozen specialized staff.
- Our project load and rapid expansion are driving staff growth in the disciplines of artificial intelligence, geospatial science, geochemistry, and software engineering.
Here’s to the new year!
May it bring you prosperity and new possibilities.
Satelytics, Inc. is a cloud-based geospatial analytics software suite. Multi- or hyperspectral imagery is gathered from satellites, UAV, planes, and fixed cameras, and processed to provide both alerts and qualitative results for our customers. Data can be gathered daily and results can be sent to customers in hours. This includes the specific problem, location, magnitude, and even qualitative information, which minimize cost, impact, and operational disruption for our clients.
For more information, contact
(o) (419) 728-0060 ext.120
(c) (701) 330-1409