AI (our general term for data science, machine learning, and deep learning) is one of the most exciting technologies of the decade. This role is your opportunity to assist and support the creation and deployment new AI products from the ground up.
AI Engineer is a new technical role at our company. You will be part of a team helping chart our AI strategy and define the problems we are solving with AI. You will help support the building our AI development and production infrastructure and set our technical standards. To succeed you must become an expert in building AI models and putting them into production.
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
• Support the management and updating of production AI infrastructure.
• Assist in developing AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
• Keep current of latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages and platforms with a strong foundation in a statistical analysis; examples include Python, R, GDAL, Numpy, scikit-learn, Orfeo Toolbox, Jupyter Notebooks
• Experience building AI models in platforms such as PyTorch, Keras, Deep Neural network / CNN
• Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelors in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Physical Sciences or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of developing and training deep neural network models
• 1-2 years of experiences of working with large remote image datasets
• Scientifically sound approach to machine learning
• Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects