Come Join Us
Satelytics is looking to expand its senior leadership team with an innovative sales team leader. Role: Manage a team of sales professionals, develop existing market segments, serve on the leadership team, and provide input on science and technology direction. This proven leader will be expected to execute a sales plan, adding team members, managing each opportunity with the individual sales team member. The professional should have proven Software as a Service success across our industry spectrum; pipeline, oil and gas, power utilities, mining, water/wastewater, forestry, and specialty chemicals. We offer a generous compensation plan rewarding achievers.
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Manage a team of sales professionals (coaching, mentoring, consulting, directing).
- Develop existing market segments by working with Marketing Director to promote greater penetration of those segments.
- Consult with the leadership team on new sales initiatives.
- Provide leadership team with input on science/technology direction, calibrated with input from the customer base.
- Develop sales leads by researching industry needs by sector and searching for decision-makers to contact.
- Use phone, email, and social media to reach out to prime sales leads.
- Learn from sales leads their pain points and needs, then convey the message required to convert sales leads into engaged sales prospects.
- Maintain a record of conversations to support corporate knowledge retention.
- Team leadership and coaching.
- Strategic plan formulation.
- Excellent knowledge of Satelytics SaaS and its interface platforms.
- Ability to listen to customers’ needs, then think on your feet to address those needs with benefits of Satelytics SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Ability to convey product benefits persuasively.
- 5-10 years of sales experience with Software as a Service.
- Sales team leadership experience.
- Understanding of SaaS concept.