Business Development Manager
Satelytics is looking to expand its sales team. Each sales team member is assigned target accounts across our industry spectrum; pipeline, oil and gas, power utilities, mining, water/wastewater, forestry, and specialty chemicals. We require a proven track record of developing prospects into successful accounts on a Software as a Service model. We offer a generous compensation plan rewarding achievers.
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Develop sales leads by researching industry needs by sector and searching for decision-makers to contact.
- Use phone, email, and social media to reach out to prime sales leads.
- Learn from sales leads their pain points and needs, then convey the message required to convert sales leads into engaged sales prospects.
- Provide weekly updates to business development team leader about progress made with various contacts.
- Maintain a record of conversations to support corporate knowledge retention.
- 2-3 years sales experience with Software as a Service,
3-5 years of experience in technical areas associated with our industry spectrum with a demonstrated ability to communicate.
- Understanding of SaaS concept
- Excellent knowledge of Satelytics SaaS and its interface platforms
- Ability to listen to customers’ needs, then think on your feet to address those needs with benefits of Satelytics SaaS
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to convey product benefits persuasively.