Graphic Content Specialist
Satelytics is looking for a graphic content specialist to continually create compelling graphics to assist in the efforts of the Marketing Department to promote Satelytics and educate customers on use cases and benefits. The position will also be involved in a variety of other Marketing Department tasks, making the position a generalist role with a graphics creation emphasis. The successful applicant must understand our software and our target markets well, then determine graphical design that conveys our corporate message to educate and highlight our benefits to each of several market segments.
- Paid time off
- 401(k) and matching
- Dental, vision, health insurance
- Fun place to work and grow
- Create illustrative graphical material to convey function, benefits, and use cases of Satelytics software.
- Create graphics for each social media article published with regular frequency.
- Polish and homogenize graphical appearance of presentation materials from all departments.
- Create graphics for use in trade show exhibition booths and for use by partners.
- Maintain graphics library.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in creating professional graphic elements.
- Ability to assist department in other non-graphics tasks, as required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs.
- Knowledge of basic graphic design guidelines.
- Video creation and editing.