We are looking for an infrastructure engineer who is detail-oriented, and proficient with technologies. Your responsibilities include upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair strategies, and providing technical support and training for users.
You should have good communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
• Installing and maintaining operating environments (office network and cloud infrastructure).
• Monitoring these operating environments.
• Audit cloud infrastructure usage and expenses and recommend optimizations
• Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
• Maintaining a professional demeanor with colleagues.
• Providing training and support.
• Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
• Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
• Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
• Proficiency in management of a mixed OS environment (Windows, Linux, and Mac)
• Proficiency in management of cloud infrastructure
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of experience with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon AWS or Windows Azure
• 3-5 years of experiences with Windows and Linux Operation system
• Demonstration of automating routine tasks with shell or python scripts