IT Infrastructure Specialist
Satelytics is looking for an infrastructure specialist who is detail-oriented, and proficient with computing and networking technologies. The position's responsibilities include upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair strategies, and providing technical support and training for users. The successful applicant must have good communication and collaboration skills, an analytical mind, be adept at problem-solving, and possess excellent time-management skills.
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
• Installing and maintaining operating environments (office network and cloud infrastructure).
• Monitoring these operating environments.
• Audit cloud infrastructure usage and expenses and recommend optimizations
• Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
• Maintaining a professional demeanor with colleagues.
• Providing training and support.
• Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
• Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
• Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of experience with cloud infrastructures such as Amazon AWS or Windows Azure
• 3-5 years of experiences with Windows and Linux Operation system
• Demonstration of automating routine tasks with shell or python scripts
• Proficiency in management of a mixed OS environment (Windows, Linux, and Mac)
• Proficiency in management of cloud infrastructure
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently and as part of a team