Social Media and Web Content Specialist
Satelytics is looking for a social media and web content specialist to update our company website with new material continually and to boost our social media efforts. The position will also involve creative writing tasks to educate present and future customers on many aspects of the software and its application. The successful applicant must understand our software and our target markets well, then determine messages that will serve to educate and highlight our benefits to each of several market segments. This position has tremendous potential for growth in the coming years.
- Paid time off
- 401(k) and matching
- Dental, vision, health insurance
- Fun place to work and grow
- Promote regularly-released articles via social media platforms.
- Harvest social media follower data for incorporation into customer relationship management database.
- Continuously document and report performance of social media postings, direct email campaigns, video sites, and our website.
- Data entry into CRM.
- Edit, format, obtain approval for and post educational articles on a regular frequency.
- Track, document, and report mentions of our brand across all media.
- Comment productively on partners’ social media postings when appropriate to do so.
- Harvest new contacts from regular customer interactions (sales meetings, project kickoff meetings, incoming inquiries, etc.).
- Contribute to the development of plans to create customer behavior reinforcement emails.
- Contribute to Google AdWords strategy implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing professional social media profiles.
- A desire to grow with the department in a fast-paced company atmosphere.
- Proficiency with posting via social media platforms.
- Experience with MailChimp email marketing platform.
- Excellent professional writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills.