We are looking for an innovative, detail-orientated Website Develop to join our team. The Website Developer will be responsible for managing our company website as well as provide technical support and assistance to our Marketing team to integrate our digital platforms. In addition, you will assist in the design and development of the UI for our front-end applications. In this role, you will meet with the development and management teams to discuss application features, assist in the creation of application mockups, and support the final front-end application design.
To ensure success as a Website Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of content management systems and front-end languages, excellent visualization skills, and good project management skills.
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
• Manage content management system for web site, currently Craft CMS.
• Support digital marketing strategies with overall business goals and work to integrate social media platforms and content distribution.
• Work towards SEO best practices and Google Analytics.
• Meeting with the development and management teams to discuss application features and design ideas.
• Researching similar application designs and user interface modules.
• Creating website and application design mockups with enhanced UI features.
• Presenting updated front-end designs for final sign-off.
• Sound understanding of SEO best practices.
• In-depth knowledge of user interface models, application design, and website functionality.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Web Design, or similar field.
• 1-2 years of experience developing/managing website with CMS system like Craft, Drupal or similar
• Previous experience as a UI designer.