A Company’s Most Precious Assets: Colleagues, Workmates, and Team Members!
How do you focus your essential personnel only on those areas that need their expertise, to resolve and minimize consequences? Look at the Satelytics “How.”
The past three months has forced companies to innovate how they communicate, travel, and do business, all in the name of keeping the most precious asset — people — safe. Are inspection crews inhibited? Is manpower reduced due to distancing or simply physical health of employees? How can Satelytics geospatial analytics keep your people safe and reduce workload?
The Satelytics “How”
- No need for people to travel for routine inspection.
- Alternative data sources are unimpeded by current travel restrictions.
- Data gathering from above the earth’s surface is not interrupted, no human contact, simply automated data flow to the cloud.
- Using Satelytics’ software, a single set of aerial data can be vigilant over pipelines, right-of-ways, facilities, pads, sub-stations, looking for leaks, encroachments, land movement, produced water, changes of any kind, vegetation impacts, and water quality.
- One set of data, processed for each type of threat, at the same time.
- Alerts are set by YOU: thresholds, sensitivities, size, locations and many more.
Look at these real-life examples in the power, oil & gas, pipeline, water, and mining industries of the Satelytics “How!”
The results are simple. Adopting this proven technology alleviates the need for your precious asset — personnel — being put in harm’s way. Expert first responders are directed to areas that need attention, and ONLY those areas!
This pandemic will change how the American economy functions, not just now, but into the future. Employees are the precious asset, there is no need for overexposure when Satelytics can be more precise. Your teams can monitor threats, measure them, and ensure any corrective action has been effective — all from the friendly confines of the home office.
Satelytics Inc., www.satelytics.com, is a cloud-based geospatial analytics software suite. Multispectral and hyperspectral imagery is gathered from satellites, UAV, planes, and fixed cameras, and processed to provide both alerts and qualitative results for our customers. Data can be gathered up to a daily basis, and results are sent to customers within hours. This includes the specific problem, location, magnitude, and even qualitative information, which minimizes cost, impact, and operational disruption for our clients.
Toledo, OH – July 2, 2020. For more information, contact David Dunham, email@example.com, (o) (419) 728 0060 extension #101, (c) (701) 213 0294.