Meet Your Pandemic and Everyday Challenges with Satelytics
Satelytics is prepared to help you face your most pressing industrial challenges, whether remotely or in person.
- Problem: Monitoring with minimal staff.
- Solution: The Satelytics "How."
- Benefit: Protect your personnel.
A company’s most precious assets: colleagues, workmates, and team members!
How do you focus your essential personnel only on those areas that need their expertise, to resolve and minimize consequences? Look at the Satelytics “How” with a focus on remote locations!
The past months has forced companies to innovate how they communicate, travel, and do business — all in the name of keeping our most precious asset, people, safe. Are inspection crews inhibited? Is manpower reduced due to distancing or simply physical health of employees? How can Satelytics' geospatial analytics keep your people safe and reduce workload?
The Satelytics “How”
- No need for people to travel for routine inspection.
- Alternative data sources are unimpeded by current travel restrictions.
- Data gathering from above the earth’s surface is not interrupted, no human contact, simply automated data flow to the cloud.
- Using Satelytics’ software, a single set of aerial data can be vigilant over pipelines, right-of-way, facilities, pads, substations, looking for leaks, encroachments, land movement, produced water, changes of any kind, vegetation impacts, and water quality.
- One set of data, processed for each type of threat, at the same time.
- Alerts are set by YOU: thresholds, sensitivities, size, locations, and more.
Look at these real-life examples in the power, oil & gas, pipeline, water, and mining industries of the Satelytics “How!”
The results are simple. Adopting this proven technology alleviates the need for your precious asset — personnel — being put in harm’s way for routine operations. Expert first responders are directed to areas which need attention, and ONLY those areas!
But what if response is required in an area without cell or internet coverage? Introducing Satelytics for the non-connected world!
This tool presents all the information of satelytics.io, our web platform, to your mobile phone and tablet without connectivity. This includes alerts, maps, alarm types, timeline selections, and audit trails on what action has been taken — anywhere in the world! Users can collect and collate more data in the field, update the record as to status, and even take photos. Once back to a connected facility, any changes made by personnel are automatically uploaded to the cloud and integrated to that specific set of records. There are no expensive seat licenses with Satelytics, encouraging all users and form factors: smartphone, tablet, and browser.
Employees are the precious asset. There is no need for overexposure when Satelytics can be more precise.
Satelytics Inc., www.satelytics.com, is a cloud-based geospatial analytics software suite. Multispectral and hyperspectral imagery is gathered from satellites, UAV, planes, and fixed cameras, and processed to provide both alerts and qualitative results for our customers. Data can be gathered up to a daily basis, and results are sent to customers within hours. This includes the specific problem, location, magnitude, and even qualitative information, which minimizes cost, impact, and operational disruption for our clients.
Toledo, OH – August 27, 2020. For more information, contact David Dunham, email@example.com, (o) (419) 728 0060 extension #101, (c) (701) 213 0294.