• Oil & Gas,Power Utilities,Water & Wastewater,Pipeline,General,Specialty Chemicals,Mining,Forestry
Water, Land, and Air — Environmental Measurements for Chem and Petro-Chem
Satelytics can detect and quantify constituents on land and in the air and water.
- Problem: Monitor and measure various geographies.
- Solution: Algorithms cover land, water, and air.
- Benefit: Take on any project, anywhere.
Satelytics’ measurement algorithms are developed to provide solutions to specific business challenges faced by our industry customers. The algorithms detect and — in many cases — quantify constituents in parts per million (PPM) to parts per trillion (PPT) concentrations on water, land, and in air. This capability is akin to performing spectroscopy, but instead of in a lab on a small sample, measurements are completed over vast geographies. Imagine being able to gain a deeper understanding of the mechanisms at work in your environments. Don’t imagine...this measurement capability is available today! Satelytics’ customers around the world have been putting advanced algorithms to work the past 5+ years.
We have seen a recent surge of projects from the specialty chemical and refining industries who share many of the same environmental challenges faced by our petroleum, water, and mining customers. Our robust algorithms are ready to go with proven accuracy, ready to tackle small projects up to Superfund sites:
- Effluent to ponds, rivers, estuaries, lakes
- TSS (mg/L), sediment, turbidity (NTU)
- Algal blooms: phosphorous, chlorophyll-a, phycocyanin (PPB)
- Arsenic, barium, copper, iron, manganese (PPB)
- 316(a) thermal projects (±1.5 °C)
- Salinity and pH
- Metals (PPM)
- Dust characterization and spread
- Numerous vegetation measurements
- Acid drainage, pH
- Land movements for dams and impoundments
- Monitoring and encroachments in facilities, ROW, or sensitive areas
- Remediation and liability projects
- Waste plastics and microplastics
- PFAS (PPT) coming soon!
- Methane down to 10 PPM and kg/hr leak rate (±6% accuracy)
- Audit your methane releases with one data capture
Emissions and greenhouse gases are certainly a hot topic, and the future likely includes Satelytics’ measurements for carbon dioxide and gas speciation as well!
All of our measurements can be run simultaneously from one set of data, providing solutions for multiple business challenges within a matter of hours of image capture. We charge by the project and offer unlimited users, with all data kept in perpetuity. Like many of our customers who are making advanced conservation pledges, specialty chemical manufacturers and refineries are seeking to protect their infrastructure and environment while keeping precious personnel safe.
Satelytics Inc., www.satelytics.com, is a cloud-based geospatial analytics software suite. Multispectral and hyperspectral imagery is gathered from satellites, UAV, planes, and fixed cameras, and processed to provide both alerts and qualitative results for our customers. Data can be gathered up to a daily basis, and results are sent to customers within hours. This includes the specific problem, location, magnitude, and even qualitative information, which minimizes cost, impact, and operational disruption for our clients.
Toledo, OH – November 24, 2020. For more information, contact David Dunham, email@example.com, (o) (419) 728 0060 extension #101, (c) (701) 213 0294.