• Power Utilities,Water & Wastewater
One of 40 – Temperature
Do more with satellite thermal measurements.
- Problem: Obtaining & utilizing thermal measurements over large AOIs.
- Solution: Satellite thermal measurement.
- Benefit: Accurate thermal data benefits multiple company departments.
Sure, satellite sensors can provide thermal measurements on land and water, but we don’t like to limit ourselves. Satelytics is a data-agnostic software platform, additionally processing imagery from aircraft, UAVs, fixed sensors, and more. We have the capability to fuse UAV data with satellite sources to provide a thermal solution for assets of any size.
Our thermal measurements offer accuracy within ±1°C and satellite spatial resolution ranging from 30-meter to 30-centimeter pixels, custom-selected to match your needs. We also process UAV data with spatial resolution down a few centimeters — incredible resolution for the most intricate measurement needs. These measurements have been validated for accuracy on land, water, and other surfaces.
Here are five ways our customers use thermal measurements:
- Surface water temperature for compliance in industrial effluent mixing zones (EPA 316A and B compliance).
- Surface water temperature for prediction of harmful algal blooms.
- Incorporating land surface temperature data into leak prediction models for buried infrastructure.
- Monitoring flare or other equipment temperatures to determine the efficacy of the operation.
- Solar panel surface temperature for operating efficiency.
These are just a few examples of thermal monitoring, and temperature is just one of 40+ algorithms offered by Satelytics — all of which can be obtained from a single set of satellite data. What areas of your business could benefit from this data?