• Power Utilities,Pipeline
Until Next Time — AGA Wrap-Up
AGA’s Operations Conference & Biennial Exhibition was a success!
- Problem: Finding forums to visit with customers.
- Solution: AGA was a "who's who" of gas utilities and pipelines.
- Benefit: Customer contact.
Last week, the Satelytics team had a great time at the American Gas Association’s Operations Conference and Biennial Exhibition, hosting live demonstrations of our end-to-end solutions for methane, leak detection, vegetation management, and more. Our booth was busy throughout the event, and we had the opportunity to meet with hundreds of professionals looking for solutions to the industry’s most pressing business challenges.
- Demonstrated many solutions Satelytics provides from one set of data, including methane detection and quantification.
- Decision-makers had the opportunity to not only meet with our Business Development Managers, but also with our knowledgeable science professionals to get an in-depth look at how Satelytics works.
- We presented nearly continuous demonstrations of our software in the theatre, letting audiences drive the direction of the demonstration (which displayed real customer data with live software).
It was a privilege to see so many new and old faces in person at AGA’s Operations Conference and Biennial Exhibition in Grapevine. There is nothing like face-to-face interaction with customers! We at Satelytics pride ourselves on a culture of tight engagement with our customers to ensure we are providing solutions that customers crave.
Didn’t get to see us in person? Request a personalized demonstration today!