• Power Utilities
Electric Utilities: What Is Your 2nd Biggest Challenge?
Address multiple challenges in tandem with your primary one.
- Problem: Utilities face many challenges.
- Solution: Satelytics addresses multiple challenges simultaneously.
- Benefit: Increased savings and benefits.
Those shopping for a geospatial analytics solution usually find us because they are trying to address a primary business challenge. They often become customers because Satelytics prefers to not only address that primary challenge, but a secondary, tertiary, etc. — with the same set of data and no significant additional cost. This is the beauty of Satelytics, and the driver behind our exceptional growth in the past few years.
Satelytics’ Utility Vegetation Management (UVM) suite includes detection and quantification of tree height, health, speciation, encroachments, and strike potential. This is our bread and butter offering for vegetation managers that we developed side-by-side with our partner, ACRT Services, a leader in the UVM space. Every UVM algorithm is ground-validated to ensure accuracy.
What additional value are electric utilities finding in Satelytics’ geospatial analyses? We’ve been asked to tackle secondary challenges including:
- Human activities: construction, digging, vehicle encroachments, and illegal activity.
- Counting vehicles for determining where to consider installing EV chargers.
- Determining efficiency of solar panel modules, targeting those needing replacement.
- Land classification and population changes.
Flooding, erosion, land movement, and storm damage.
What primary challenge is your company seeking to address? Why not also consider the additional challenges? Call us to see how Satelytics can address all three, four, ten... For a single cost.